Friday, January 8, 2010

2nd Day..........

Chapter 1, part b:

Ohh God finally I came back here to write again! Yeah I am surprised and little shocked because this things happen with me a lot of time! You might be wondering what the hell I am telling about? Right ok let me explain...

Well in the last post I gave you little introduction about my life but that was in brief now I am gonna little elaborate it and tell you about my nature, Type of person I am and also about my life and that is why I have given this blog name as The inside of Nishit Gajjar.......

First of all I am little introvert in my nature. Yeah it is right but when I get to know anyone then that person might not even know that I am introvert as when I get along with someone than I am very frank with that person. CONFUSED? I KNEW!!!!! ok in short I am not introvert with my friends but only with others! and this 'Introvert' nature of mine is sometimes considered as an 'Arrogant' nature by other.........Yeah but what can I do? the people who are near me knows what kinda person I am!

Second I am little good at communication! Yeah I have to say this well i am not praising my self. But since childhood or when i was a kid i know this thing or you can say this thing was told to me!
When i was in my 6th class my teacher called me on the stage and told me "Nishit has got very good speech and he is master in reading and speaking, how to read, perfect pronounciation, clear voice,etc so students learn from him about reading and speaking in english!" Damn God I was in 6th and i heard this standing in front of my class and then i got a good applause from everyone!
yeah this was only 6th but then once again same thing happened in 8th class...........this time another teacher......another class but some were same students and the teacher praised me for my skills.......well this praise i recieved even in my 10th std and once my tution teacher also praised my speech.......yep! and lastly when i was 12th at that time my english teacher to whom i harasshed her a lot and she even was kinda tired up by me told one day in front of the class......" This boy over here knows how to harrash teachers but even more than that he talks a lot in the class and even more than that He has got very good speech and communication skills his way of talking and reading is very good......." F...man i was shocked!!!!!!! She said in front of the class as i thought she hated me!!!! What a strange thing? Isnt it?

Third is about...........hmmmm I think its enough for today isnt it?

Well read my next blog to know what happened to my so called Communication skills" when i came in college!!!!! and yeah about the question i raised in the starting of this post it will be answered in the coming posts!

coming back soon! take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment