Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome friends to the inside of my world.......

Chapter 1, Part a:


Hello friends,

Does this look like an email? Maybe because i never had done this blogging before..
This is the first time I am writing anything related to my life on internet!
Well right now I am sitting on my desk with my laptop, kept an holiday in the college, the song named decode by paramore is playing and so on. Before starting let me give an small introduction about me.

My name is Nishit Gajjar. I am from Ahmedabad, India. Well right now m doing project related to my field i.e Robotics engineering . I am an average student in studying though many of my friends disagrees with it! Apart from this robots stuff my main interest lies in the MUSIC field. Yes i am very much in to this field(keep reading my blog for more info on my interest in it). I have lots of friends without whom I may not be able to survive and small loving family of my parents and younger sister.

Well I have certain goals of my life and I have planned certainly to reach till there. Lets see how far would I reach and how would I achieve my goal! By the way I think this much is enough for today as an small introduction of mine. For more on my life, nature, daily things I do and my personal life keep reading my Blog 'The inside of Nishit Gajjar.........'

No comments:

Post a Comment