Monday, January 18, 2010

Back after a bit of holidays..........

Chapter 1 , part c

Damn!!!!! Back here after a short break...............
Hope you got the answer to my last post about why i was surprised when i wrote my 2nd post!!!!
Actually the answer is it really needs great interest from my side to do anything..........yes i dnt or cant do the things in which i am not at all or only bit interested(Real Fact about me)........so about blog its kinda new for me so it will take time for me to be regular here and the 2nd post came on the 2nd day of mine over here so........

Anyways well my communication skills aint that good maybe..........or are they?
Fine whatever...............Well last time i told you about the incidents happened with me at my school regarding my speech and communication,etc..! Now here comes to what happened with that stuff in college. Well when i was in first year of my Robotics engineering we had a subject called Communication Skills.........(shall i tell you in detail about it) well well.......there was this subject in which i was not that interested i used to attend the lectures and labs of it.........and then we had its test in the class kinda internals....and guess what F thing i got the highest mark in the class now Damn is this stuff even related to Communications.......Even the professor told me, "Hey how you got this much(Ala tane atla badha kyathi aaya)......?" and not that, i got highest in 2nd internal too............Now aint his wierd......hahahaa

Well then nothing regards to my so called "Communication stuff" has happened then in college............

Lets change the topic now........Well right now m listening the track 'YOU' by Switchfoot the lyrics are as follows: "And I find peace When I'm confused I find hope when I'm let down Not in me But in You....." makes me think about bit of music stuff in which i am interested......the lyrics are very good! Well i also write........dnt know what do i call it.........but i have great interest in writing songs...

From this point m switching my story from communications towards my music interest........so lets see in the next upcoming blogs.,,,,,,,,about my Music interest!

Went to college today after long time.......discussed with friends regarding the project work..and above all an average day.

Get back to you with my next post soon...........
Enjoy music......

1 comment:

  1. interesting post!!
    you know how 2 generate interest..
    wud like 2 see a more elaborated post..

    waiting for your next!!

    ReplyDelete